Tuesday, November 4, 2008


So we've finally decided to join the club! I never thought Eric and I were exciting enough to have our own blog...but now that we are expecting a new addition to our family we have a good reason to start :) We have recently moved back to Washington, now that Eric has finished school, and are enjoying being close to family! Eric found a great job as a Project Engineer at a commercial construction company and I am teaching dance classes with the Camano Dance Academy (so fun!). We are happy to finally be starting a family, even though being pregnant is kind of crazy.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Girl how are you? And you have a lil' Sarah brewing?!!? Congrats! How are you? I sure do miss your face!

lblack said...

Hooray! You are now a blogger. What a dirty but fun word. :) I cannot wait to read your blogs and see your pics. Especially if I am in them. Just kidding. :) Love you!

maggie said...

Well Hello Stranger!
Wow, how long has it been!?!? I'm so glad you started a blog, they are the greatest! Congrats on your little one on the way! We have another little boy coming on Tues; I hope you aren't like me and enjoy being pregnant, I pretty much think it's the curse of the devil, but totally worth it! ;)
Keep the pics up!!!
maggie