Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crazy month of November!

November is by far the busiest but most fun month of the year. Within a two week period we celebrated my birthday, our 3rd anniversary, Eric's birthday and Thanksgiving! Talk about food overload (not that I mind one bit!). We also had our first ultrasound on Eric's bday and discovered that we are having a boy!

Turning 26 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...though I might rethink that later. We had a big family birthday party, which always gets a little crazy, but was a blast. Eric surprised me with tickets to see the Nutcracker :) Too bad I had already bought us tickets like two months earlier. Of course he doesn't remember me telling him! I thought it was very sweet however, and I can't wait to see his reaction to all those man bulges.

I am not embarrassed to say that my husband slightly resembles Zack Efron from High School Musical. Its been a running family joke ever since my niece received a Zack doll for Christmas last year. Kinda creepy. Besides this delightful card that my sister bought, I gave him a record and a cd he really wanted. He has been collecting records ever since he found an old player in my dad's storage. Its their man bonding thing.



We decided to have one birthday party for the both of us...and what better way to celebrate than playing rockband!


Our friends Robin and Digger made us this rockin' birthday cake...how awesome is that?!






Yes, those are the baby's knees nearly touching his face! I think he is going to be a dancer just like his mommy because he is so flexible...haha. Eric wasn't too happy about that and is already picking out his football uniform.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too exciting for my to handle! I am so happy for you guys! Oh my, your baby IS flexible! :)

lblack said...

Baby Cooper has got some moves! :) Can't wait to see his cute face! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday to you! I'm blog hopping (stalking?) from Leah's. I love the ultrasound picture. So cute! Love you guys! Love, Natalie

P.S. Send me your email address and I can send you an invite to our family blog. natalie_jepsen@hotmail.com
Only if you want to. :o)